KPSC Recruitment 2016 – 806 Junior Health Inspectors & Other Vacancies
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 806 Junior Health Inspectors, Work Inspectors and various other posts. Interested candidates may check the eligibility and apply online before 05-05-2016.
More details about KPSC Recruitment 2016 including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, important dates and how to apply are given below.
Job Location: Karnataka
|KPSC Vacancy Details:|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment:
• For Junior Health Inspectors: Three years diploma in Sanitary Health Inspector/ Inspector conducted by Para Medical Board of Government of Karnataka.
• For Work Inspectors: Two years Job Oriented Course in Civil Construction Technology from a Government recognized Institution.
• For General Merit: 18 to 35 years
• For Category 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B: 18 to 38 years
• For SC, ST & Category-1: 18 to 40 years
• For General/2A/2B/3A/3B Category Candidates: Rs. 300
• For SC/S/PH Candidates: Rs. 25
• Starting Date of Online Application: 06-04-2016
• Last Date of Online Application: 05-05-2016
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through KPSC website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 06-04-2016 to 05-05-2016.