SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016 – Online Application form
Good news for all government job searchers, State Bank of India has disclosed the notification about SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016. Applicants who want to become the part of banking sector may apply through online application form for fill the 17140 empty posts of Junior Associate, Clerk , Junior Agricultural Associates and others. Interested aspirants submit the application on or before 25th April 2016. More detailed information are mentioned below.
Full vacancy details of Clerk Post :
Name of post Number of post
Junior Associate 3944
Junior Agricultural Associates 3008
Special Recruitment Drive For TURA (Meghalaya) And Kashmir Valley & Ladakh – 188
• Applicants should have Graduate in any stream for the post of Junior Associate from authorized University or Institute.
• Aspirants must be Graduate in Agriculture for the post of Junior Agriculture Associates from recognized University or Institute.
General -20 to 28 years
OBC – 20 to 31 years
SC/ST -20 to 43 years
Ex-Service man -20 to 33 years
Application Fee: Application fee are as follow:
• For General category: Rs. 600/-
• For SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: Applicants must have deposit the Application processing fee through online banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking.
• Preliminary Exam
• Main Exam
Salary Structure: All appoint applicants will get the pay of Rs. 11765 – 31540/- per month from the State Bank of India.
How to apply ?
• First applicants open the correct authorized official website of State Bank of India which is www.sbi.co.in.
• Click on the “career with us” tab.
• After that select the post and hit on the required link.
• Fill up the application form with all necessary details and upload all essential documents
• Finally click on login button along with application processing Fee.
• Take a print out of it for future need.
Dates to keep in mind:
• Closing date of submission on-line application form: 25th April 2016
• Downloading date of Admit Card for on-line test: 11th May 2016
• Preliminary Exam Date: 17th June 2016