UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2016
A recruitment declaration has provided for the applicants who wish to get government jobs in Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has published a notification to recruit well-qualified job finders to fill Revenue Inspector (Kanungo) posts on 465 vacant job openings. Job hunters who are waiting for such type of jobs under the UPSSSC Clerk Recruitment process then they need to apply online via department official website as mention here below in the last section after reading details of the recruitment.
Full vacancy details are laid down :
Number of vacancies : 465
Post Name : Revenue Inspector
Eligibility Criteria :
• As on the 1st July 2016, job searchers age should be above of 18 years and must be below of 40 years.
• Upper age relaxation will be specified for the reserved category applicants as per reservation policy of Uttar Pradesh govt.
Academic Ability: Those job fighters have finished their Graduation in Commerce OR Economics or its equivalent examination from a well known university / institute / board is eligible to apply for this UPSSSC Vacancy notice.
• Skill Test
Salary Details: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with the grade Pay of Rs. 2800/- per month.
How to Apply :
• Interested and keen job seekers should apply through the visiting its authorized portal that is upsssc.gov.in.
• On the home page, applicants should go for the accurate link to fill “Online Application” for the applicant’s choice posts.
• After this, job hunters need to register themselves via the provided link as “Candidates Registration”.
• Fill registration form very carefully with all important details and upload passport size photo and signature.
• Pay necessary payment and mention its details in application form (if required) and in the end submit it within the given period of time.
• At last, take a print out of filled application and keep it safe for future use.
• Starting Date For Submission Of On-line Application: 2nd May 2016
• Last Date For Registration Of On-line Application: 23rd May 2016
• Closing Date for receipt of Application Fee: 21st May 2016
Apply Mode: Apply Online