FACIAL HAIR REMOVAL AT HOME
Every woman wants to look flawlessly beautiful. They try what not to enhance their looks. Secretly, apart from makeups also they want to look beautiful when they wake up. They wish to have soft, smooth skin without any facial hair. Although hair growth is a natural process it affects the confidence of a person. When there is an excess growth of hair it might include some reasons such as hormonal changes, irregular menstrual cycles or some medications. The growth of hair in unwanted places like chin, upper lips, forehead, neck, cheeks, and sideburns causes embarrassments and lowers our confidence. Although there are few methods like waxing, laser, photosynthesis, shaving but they can be painful, expensive or time-consuming. Also, they have certain merits and demerits.
METHODS FOR HAIR REMOVAL
Benefits of Waxing
It can be done at home or from a parlor. It is an expensive process but easy. It can keep you free from all those unwanted hair for a long time as it removes the hair from the roots. The trending comparatively painless waxing is chocolate and mango.
Disadvantages of Waxing
Not all can bear the process of waxing. In some women, it causes skin allergies. Waxing can lead to acne, infections, itching, and redness. Most importantly when you do this process time and again your skin might get saggy and loose.
Benefits of Razor
These are very easy to access and cheaper as well. You don’t need any kind of skills to use razors
Disadvantages of Razor
One should be very careful while using a razor as it can lead to cuts or ingrowth of hair. It can be the cause of irritation in some cases as well. You have to use it weekly once at least to keep your skin hair free.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
This is the safest and trusted way to get rid of the hair from your body. This method doesn’t leave any marks behind or cause any infection. You can blindly opt for this option.
Disadvantages of Laser Hair Removal
The best things are usually very expensive and by that I mean not all can afford this process. This procedure is painful and risky as people with the dark complexion have chances of getting burned. On top of that, it might require more than one setting for people with hormonal imbalances.
Benefits of Hair Removal Creams
It is budget friendly and can be used without any expert guidance.
Disadvantages of Hair Removal Creams
As they work very superficially you may require using it very frequently. It will consume your time more than once in a week. The worst part of it is you can’t use it everywhere, not even on your face. They sometimes cause skin darkening and allergies.
Permanently Remove Your Hair Naturally
Home remedies are the best way to remove facial hair as they have no chemicals involved to cause any side effects plus they are easily available.There are different methods of hair removal; you can easily pick the one best for you.
Home Remedies to Remove Facial Hair
Barley Scrub For Hair Removal
Barley is known for treating various skin and hair conditions. It helps in making your skin healthy and glowing. It is the best if you are tired of your stubborn facial hair. Use it as a scrub to remove all unwanted hair.
- One tablespoon of barley powder.
- One tablespoon of lime juice.
- One tablespoon of milk.
- In a small bowl add Barley powder, lime juice, milk and mix it until it forms a paste.
- Apply this mask on your face and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with Luke warm water and pat it dry.
- Repeat this for 3-4 times a day to get the results.
Turmeric for Hair Removal
Turmeric is known for its anti-bacterial properties which prevent skin infections. It can be used alone or with a mixture of other ingredients to remove hair.
- Make a thin paste of 2 teaspoons of turmeric and water.
- Apply it all over your face and leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- After it dries off, wipe out the mask along with the excess hair.
- To remove all the facial hairs continue it for a week.
Potato, Honey, Lentil and Lemon juice for Hair Removal
This is the most popular method of Ayurveda to use potato, honey and lemon juice for hair removal. Potato has natural bleaching agent which can lighten your skin tone. Properties of honey can make your skin smooth and soft. Lemon has anti-oxidants that hydrate your skin.
- 1 cup of peeled and sliced potatoes.
- A cup of yellow lentils soaked overnight in water.
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- 1 tablespoon of honey.
- By the help of a strainer extract the potato juice.
- Make a paste of the lentils.
- Now mix all together potato juice, lentil paste, honey, lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture to the areas that have hair.
- Let it be there for 20-30 minutes.
- Rub it in the opposite direction of the hair growth to remove hair.
Egg for Hair Removal
An egg is the best ingredient as it is easily available in every kitchen. It can be a little painful as it pulls out the excess hair on your face.
- The white portion of one egg.
- 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- 1 tablespoon of corn flour.
- Beat the egg over sugar and cornflour in a bowl.
- You can apply it all over your face as well as on the selected areas.
- When you let it dry you can see the egg white turning into a thin mask.
- Pull the mask downwards to come off with the hair.
Sugar for Hair Removal:
Sugar is easily available in every house. Sugar mixed with honey and fresh lemon juice can be used on your face to get rid of unwanted facial hair.
- One tablespoon of sugar.
- One teaspoon of honey.
- 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice or just a few drops.
- Take few drops of lemon juice, add honey and sugar in a microwave vessel. Mix it well.
- Heat the vessel in the microwave to melt the sugar for 2-3 minutes.
- Allow it to cool down. When it’s slightly warm, apply it on required areas.
- Cover it up with a strip of cloth and press it a bit.
- Now immediately pull it in the opposite direction of your hair growth.
- You will see the hair on the strip of cloth out of your face.
It is very important to pick the best remedy for your face. No need to try many. Just try few to see which one works the best for your skin.